Designation: Manager (SCO_PS_ASU_ATT_M)
Office Location: Bengaluru
Educational qualifications preferred
Required work experience
• Commercial Awareness: Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximise success.
• Customer Service: Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
• Diversity: Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do likewise.
• Independence: Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
• Interpersonal Sensitivity: Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these. Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with ‘sympathy’).
• Leading People: Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
• Openness to Change: Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
• Organisational Collaboration: Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organisation. Actions taken are focused on the organisation. Working with others towards a common purpose.
• People Development: Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
• Strategic Perspective: Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities and contingencies. Identifies the means of implementing plans in line with the vision and direction.
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have,
• 7+ years experience in/exposure to the following areas is essential
o Specialist knowledge of Statutory Audit of Companies / Firms / Banks etc.
o Audit of Government Companies appointed by the CAG
o IFRS Convergence
o Group reporting
o US GAAP conversion from Indian GAAP
o Concurrent audit of Banks – only large forex and investment divisions only
o BFSI audit experience
• Knowledge of/exposure to the following areas will be an added advantage
o BFSI experience - Stat, internal and concurrent
o Certification work including remittance certificates
o Limited Review
o Tax Audits
• Proven supervisory / leadership abilities
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills including legal/technical drafting
Very good interpersonal skills and good analytical / process skills
Finally, our people are our most valuable asset; if you agree with us on this, we would love to meet you!
Your interaction with us will involve:
• HR Interview
• Technical Interview